Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from contract
In principle, if you are a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely.
You can withdraw from the contract by giving us a statement of withdrawal, e.g. by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Post the returned item to us immediately to: Jasienica 829, 43-385 Jasienica, no later than 14 days from the day on which you have withdrawn from the contract.
You may withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- for contracts in which we deliver an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership: from taking possession of the item by you or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you,
- for digital content: from the contract date.
To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before the deadline.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we have received the item back or you have provided proof of return, whichever comes first.
Remember that the right of withdrawal from a contract concluded remotely is not vested in consumers with regard to contracts:
- where the performance is an item that is not prefabricated, produced to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet its personalized needs,
- in which the object of the performance is an item that undergoes rapid deterioration or has a short shelf life,
- in which the object of the performance is an item delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health protection reasons or for hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened after,
- in which audio or visual recordings or computer programs are delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging is opened after delivery
- for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if performance has begun with the Consumer's express consent before the end of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed it of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
You will find detailed information on withdrawal from the contract in our Terms of Sale.
If the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to claim it on the basis of the statutory guarantee. It is best to lodge a complaint at our e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to Jasienica 829, 43-385 Jasienica.
The goods under complaint should be sent to: Jasienica 829, 43-385 Jasienica
In connection with the defect you may claim:
- replacement of the item with a defect-free item,
- removal of the defect,
or make a statement of:
- claiming a discount on the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - for material defects.
We shall be liable to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery.
As a general rule, you can make a complaint within one year of the defect being noticed, but the time for making a complaint cannot end before the end of the seller's liability period.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date of our receipt of your complaint.
For more information on complaints, please see our Terms of Sale.