We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present to you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data by us and the cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR.
DATA CONTROLLER ("Controller")
TEKNOMATIK EUROPE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office at Jasienica 829, 43-385 Jasienica, entered in the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs by the DISTRICT COURT IN BIELSKO-BIAŁA, 8th DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS no. 0000751787, NIP 9372717555, REGON no. 38148765600000, share capital PLN 100000.00 , paid-in capital PLN 100000.00.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide, this could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Processing your orders
- Direct marketing
- Sending the newsletter
Basis for processing:
- Sales contract or action taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- Legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the store (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- Service contract or action taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in having our data processed in order to establish, assert or defend any claim (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest to analyze customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility of registering in the Store
- no possibility of using the Store's services
- no possibility of making purchases in the Store
- no possibility of receiving information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility of withdrawing consent:
- at any time
The data processing performed until the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis for doing so, meaning until:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data
- it is no longer possible to establish, assert or defend against any claims related to the contract concluded with the Store
- you revoke your consent to the processing of the data if it was the basis of the processing
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted - if the processing of your data was based on a legitimate interest of the controller or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
- depending on what is applicable in the case in question and what happens next.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including the use of SSL certificate encryption.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal information,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- requesting the transfer of data to another controller,
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your specific situation - in connection with the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (i.e. based on legitimate interests pursued by the controller),
- if personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being unlawfully processed, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
At any time, by using the relevant options of your browser, you may:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for:
- recording information about your session
- statistical purposes
- marketing purposes
- providing the Store functionalities
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you may use the help file of your browser. You can read this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you are using:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We engage with third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of software needed to run the online store
- entity delivering the goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- relevant public authorities, to the extent that the Controller is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTACT WITH THE CONTROLLER
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
E-mail us at: email@example.com